Fires can be a reason that can ruin you totally. Enough arrangements should be kept at your house to prevent a devastating fire break out. But the ultimate prevention from fire can be ensured by being a bit careful. Carelessness is the main reason behind fire accidents in most cases. If you put a kettle on your oven to boil some amount of water and forget about it, it can lead to huge fire ruining all your dreams. At a point of time the water will evaporate and the kettle will become red hot and begin to melt causing fire.
Gas cylinders are also very dangerous. If the air comes into contact with the fuel, explosions can take place causing accidents. In this situation all kind of gases should be removed from the room and fresh air should be introduced. Chemicals react with each other and can cause huge amount of fire. Acids and alkalis when mixes up with each other produce a large amount of heat. The containers, in which these chemicals are mixed up, can melt due to this heat and cause fire.
Careless smokers are also responsible for fire accidents as they throw the used matchsticks or the lighted cigarettes indiscriminately here and there. It can happen that these lighted cigarettes fall on a carpet of the house or touches a curtain leading to fires. Sometimes, smokers fall asleep with the cigarettes lit up and the bed or sofa catches the fire from it.
The use of low quality electrical equipments is another reason behind short circuits in the house. Carelessness in this matter can also cause electrical shocks. The televisions, sound systems or radios usually occupy one socket. But when the use of multiple adaptor is opted the pins remain loose to the socket which can lead to sparking and damaging those equipments. A regular check up of the electrical connections and being more careful with handling fire can prevent your dream house turning into ashes.